(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
You wanna get in?
想进去吧
Hey, Sam! Hey, Queenie.
山姆 奎妮
They need you downstairs.
他们叫你去楼下
I'll obliviate this guy. You ain't qualified.
我来施遗忘咒 你无权执行
Hey, Sam. Does Cecily know you been seeing Ruby?
山姆 西西里知道你在和露比幽会吗
How'd you... Let me obliviate this guy and she'll never hear about it from me.
你是怎么 只要让我施咒 我保证一个字也不会往外说
What are you doing?
你干什么
Teen's in trouble, I'm trying to listen...
蒂妮有麻烦了 我正在四处倾听
Jacob, where's Newt's case?
雅各布 纽特的手提箱在哪里
I think that guy Graves took it.
应该是那个格雷夫斯拿走了
Okay, come on.
好吧 跟我来
What? You're not gonna obliviate me?
你不打算抹掉我的记忆吗
Of course not, you're one of us now!
当然不会了 你跟我们是一伙儿的
It's okay.
没事了
Alohomora.
阿拉霍洞开
Aberto...
芝麻开门
He would know a fancy spell to lock his office.
他应该是用更高级的咒语锁了门
Okay, let's get the good stuff out of you.
好了 现在来看看你的美好回忆吧
重点讲解
downstairs
顺楼梯而下;在楼下;往楼下
She rushed downstairs and burst into the kitchen.
她冲下楼闯进厨房。
Wait downstairs in the hall.
在楼下大厅里等着。
fancy
异常复杂的;太花巧的
a kitchen full of fancy gadgets
有各式各样小装置的厨房
They added a lot of fancy footwork to the dance.
他们给这个舞蹈增加了许多复杂的舞步。
He's always using fancy legal words.
他总是使用异常复杂的法律词语。
hear about sb
hear about sth
to be told about sth
听说;得知
Haven't you heard? She resigned.
你还没听说吗?她辞职了。
'I'm getting married.' 'So I've heard.'
"我要结婚了。" "我听说了。"
trouble with sb
trouble with sth
a problem, worry, difficulty, etc. or a situation causing this
问题;忧虑;困难;苦恼
We have trouble getting staff.
我们在招聘雇员方面有困难。
He could make trouble for me if he wanted to.
他要是想找麻烦就能给我找麻烦。
视频及简介
该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

