爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:如此美丽
日期:2016-12-20 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

"Daydream delusion Limousine eyelash
白日梦般的错觉;豪华车竟有睫毛
Oh, baby, with your pretty face
哦,宝贝,你的脸如此美丽
Drop a tear in my wine glass Look at those big eyes
坠一滴泪入我的酒杯,看着那双大眼睛
See what you mean to me
明白到你对我的意义
Sweet cakes and milk shakes
犹如蛋糕和奶昔
I am a delusion angel
我是迷人的天使
I'm a fantasy parade
我是奇幻的展台
I want you to know what I think. Don't want you to guess anymore.
想让你明白我的心思,不要再继续猜量。
You have no idea where I came from
你不知我来自何处
We have no idea where we're going
我们不知该前往何方
Lodged in life like branches in the river
只管融入生活就像河流的支脉
Flowing downstream Caught in the current
奔腾而下 随波逐流
I carry you You'll carry me
我中有你 你中有我
That's how it could be
就该是这样
Don't you know me?
你明白我了吗?
Don't you know me by now? "
现在你明白我没有?
Great.
太棒了。
Thanks. Thanks, man.
谢谢。 谢谢,伙计。
Here you go.
给你。
Thanks. All right.
谢谢。 不用。
Here. Thank you. Thank you.Good luck, man. Bye. Bye.
给,谢谢你 谢谢。祝你好运。 再见。 再见。
It was wonderful, no? Yeah.
写得很棒,是吧? 是的。

分享到
重点单词
  • limousinen. 豪华轿车
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • flowingadj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨
  • delusionn. 错觉