(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Things are never gonna be the same now
这世界要变样了
I mean look at this
看啊
You got aliens
画了外星人
You got big green guys tearing down buildings
还有绿色的大块头把楼砸坏
When I was a kid I used to draw cowboys and Indians
我小时候画的都是牛仔和印第安人
Actually, it's native American but whatever
其实得叫美国土著无所谓了
Yeah. Tell you what though
嗯不过告诉你
It ain't bad, is it?
还不赖是吧
No. Yeah
是啊 嗯
Kid's got a future
这孩子有前途
Yeah, well, we'll see I guess
是啊 走着瞧吧
No, hey!
不行
You can't saw through that stuff
那玩意锯不断的
These alien bastards are tough
这些外星玩意很结实
You gotta use the stuff they use
你得用他们的东西对付他们
See? All right.All right
瞧 好 好
重点讲解
alien
外星的
alien beings from outer space
外星人
native
出生地的;儿时居住地的
your native land / country / city
你的故乡/祖国/故里
It is a long time since he has visited his native Chile.
他很久没有回故乡智利了。
Her native language is Korean.
她的母语是朝鲜语。
future
前途;前程
She has a great future ahead of her.
她前程远大。
I can't see any future in this relationship.
我看不出这个关系会有什么前途。
视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。
