电影《百万美元宝贝》精讲第2期:我直接把他拒绝了
日期:2015-01-09 19:46

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20150108231520.png

Same people claim to love boxing.

就是这些人宣称他们热爱拳击

They got no idea what it is.

他们根本不了解拳击是什么

Boxing is about respect.

拳击是有关尊严

Getting it for yourself...

赢得你自己的...

...and taking it away from the other guy. ...

同时剥夺对手的

I'II warm up the car.

我先去发动车

Mr. Dunn?

邓先生?

I owe you money?

我欠你钱?

No, sir.

没有,先生

I know your mama?

我认识你妈妈?

Don't rightly know, sir.

这个我确实不知道,先生

-Then what is it you want? -I was on the undercard.

那你想干什么? - 我参加了垫场赛

I won my fight too. Maggie Fitzgerald.

而且我也赢了 我是麦琪 菲斯杰拉德

Well, Maggie Fitzgerald, what's up?

那么,麦琪 菲斯杰拉德,有什么事吗?

-Did you happen to see it? -Nope.

你有没有正好看了我的比赛? - 没有

I did pretty good.

我干的不错

Thought you might be interested in training me.

我想你也许有兴趣训练我

I don't train girls.

我不训练女孩子

Maybe you should. People see me fight say I'm pretty tough.

也许你应该试试 看我打过的人都说我很凶狠

Girlie, tough ain't enough.

小姐, 光是凶狠并不够

It's a mistake.

这是个错误

Car should be able to back up, Frankie.

车应该能向后退的,弗兰基

Just push, will you?

帮我推一下,行不?

-What did Hogan want? -Offered us a title shot.

霍根有什么事? - 邀请我们参加头衔战

I turned him down flat.

我直接把他拒绝了

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、claim

vi. 提出要求

vt. 要求;声称;需要;认领

He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him.

他声称这完全是一个针对他的阴谋。

2、pretty

adj. 漂亮的;可爱的;优美的

adv. 相当地;颇

n. 漂亮的人

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人、非常漂亮的姑娘。

3、fight

vi. 打架;与…打仗,与…斗争;反对…提案

n. 打架;战斗,斗志

More units to fight forest fires are planned.

已经计划增派部队来扑灭森林大火。

重点短语:

1、turn down

减小,关小,调低

I thanked him for the offer but turned it down.

我感谢他的好意,但拒绝了他。

考考你(翻译):

1、一个自称是记者的男人威胁要公开她的私生活细节。

2、她又笑了,很美。

3、我花了毕生的时间与种族歧视和偏见作斗争。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Their education system is useless.

2、His life has been wrecked by the tragedy.

3、The subject came up at work.


分享到
重点单词
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋