(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
And the last time you are here you sang, right? Yes.
上次来这儿的时候 你唱歌了 对吗 是的
And so now are you still singing?Is there still music in your future?
你现在还在唱歌吗 未来还有做音乐的计划吗
Yeah. Yeah.Next album is almost done.Which I'm so excited for.It's like 90 percent there.
是的 还有 下一张专辑的制作就快完成了 我特别激动 制作完成了九成多
So I can't wait to share music.Like next two months.
我迫不及待想和大家分享里面的音乐 大约两个月后
Wow. So you doing that still and you are doing Undateable.
哇 所以你准备新专辑的同时 还在出演"约会杀手"
Yeah. Good for you.That's amazing.Thank you very much.
是的 太棒了 太不可思议了 非常感谢
Also when that comes out you'll come back and sing again for us.
专辑出来后 你可以来这儿给大家唱歌吧
If you have me.Er, well, of course we will have you.Why wouldn't we have you? I don't know, you know.
只要你找我 额 当然 我们当然会邀请你 怎么会不请你呢 我不确定 你懂的
And thank you for more underwear, by the way.Anytime, I think that's why people do the show.
顺便要谢谢你 我又能得到新内衣了 我想大家之所以愿意参加艾伦秀
'Cause they get the free underwear.I actually think people want to be on the show
是因为他们可以得到免费的内衣 实际上我觉得大家想上艾伦秀的理由
just for the free underwear they get.Next time, walk slowly.
也仅仅是为了能得到免费的内衣 下次来的时候 走慢一点
Okay. - And take your time,And I'll see you next time when you sing for us.
好的 -慢慢来别着急 下次见时 你要给大家唱歌哦
Fabulous. - Sing for your underwear.You can catch on Bridgit every Tuesday night on Undateable at night on NBC.We'll be right back.
太好了 -为得到免费内衣而唱 各位观众 你可以在每周二晚上打开NBC频道 收看由布莉姬主演的"约会杀手" 我们稍后回来
词汇解析
1、come out
(书或光盘)出版,发行
The book comes out this week.
这本书本周出版。
Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.
克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。
(事实)暴露,披露,显露
The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.
真相开始逐渐浮出水面。
It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.
她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。
公开同性恋身份
the few gay men there who dare to come out.
那里少数几位有勇气公开宣布自己是同性恋的男子
I came out as a lesbian when I was still in my teens.
我才十几岁的时候,就公开了自己的同性恋身份。
结果是;到头来
In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.
在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。
So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.
那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。
2、catch on
明白;认识到
He got what he could out of me before I caught on to the kind of person he'd turned into.
我还没有意识到他已经变成了那样的人,他就已经从我这儿把能套走的都套走了。
Wait a minute! I'm beginning to catch on.
等一下!我开始有点懂了。
时兴;流行
The idea has been around for ages without catching on.
这个观点已经提出来有年头了,可是一直没被广泛接受。
视频直播
