(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
All right,so Mindy you planned a lot of weddings for a lot of people
Mindy 你为很多人策划了婚礼
and I know that brides are difficult,right,sometimes,sometimes
我知道新娘一般比较难应付 恩 有时 有时
I mean it's really stressful,I learn that,it's a very stressful thing
有时真的会有压力 我知道 这真的是一件非常有压力的事情
How do we compare cause you have two brides than that other poeple you have done
跟其他一个新娘的比起来 我们这有两个新娘 你怎么比较这两者呢
Well I think if we had a big wedding it would have been a big problems
我觉得如果我们举办盛大的婚礼 那将会有很大的麻烦
But because it got really small,I mean truely I have admited that you did everything
但因为你们的婚礼规模真的很小 而且我得承认你几乎计划了所有事情
I just follow the directions,no,yeah,no,yeah
我做的仅仅是执行你的计划 不会吧 是的 不会吧 是的
But we did,we had a huge like 150 to 200 people originally,we were gonna do a huge wedding
但我们原先打算邀请150人到200人参加我们的婚礼 我们打算举办盛大的婚礼
and at the last minute we said please call and uninvited everybody,because we just can't do it,it's too stressful
但最后的时刻我们决定说请打电话给大家 我们决定不邀请那么多人了 因为我们不能做到 压力太大了
and then we got the calls from the certain people thinking that they were the only one uninvited
然后我们接到了一些人的电话 他们以为只有他们没受邀请
So that they were offended,I'm kept telling them,no you are still,you would have been there
所以他们感觉被冒犯了 我不停的告诉他们 不 你是在邀请名单内的 你本来是要来参加的
yeah,we did the right thing,we only had 21 people,so it was perfect
我们做了正确的选择 我们的婚礼只有21个人 是的 这人数非常合适
and even then it was so hard to decide the seating chart,cause the further away people get from you the more offended they are
但仍然 你很难去决定座位表 因为离你坐得越远越会觉得他们被得罪
they feel terrible,they analyze it,to see exactly who is next to you
他们会感觉很糟糕 他们会试图分析 看看谁会坐在旁边
It's a big deal,a political class but to see it.but we were pretty calm,right
这可是件大事 看到才会明白是典型的官方反应 但我们都很冷静 对吧
Very calm,from the minute I got there that morning,you were kind of flying around
非常冷静 那天早上我到达场地的时候 你到处在那走来走去
I was a little worried than I before,oh god here we go,not one
我比之前想的还要紧张一些 哦 天啊 真的要开始了 不只一位新娘
词汇解析
1、direction
方向;方位
St Andrews was ten miles in the opposite direction.
圣安德鲁斯在相反方向上 10 英里处。
He drove off in the direction of Larry's shop.
他驾车朝着拉里商店的方向驶去。
(发展)方向,趋势,倾向
They threatened to walk out if the party did not change direction.
他们威胁说,如果该党不改变方针,他们就将集体退席。
I've never done any sustained writing, but that might be one of my next directions.
我以前从未尝试过持续写作,不过那可能是我下一步努力的方向之一。
指示;说明;指路
I should know by now not to throw away the directions until we've finished cooking.
现在我知道了不该在饭没做完之前就扔掉烹饪说明。
He proceeded to give Dan directions to the computer room.
他接着告诉丹去计算机房该怎么走。
2、certain
肯定的;有把握的;毫无疑问的
She's absolutely certain she's going to make it in the world.
她坚信自己会出人头地。
We are not certain whether the appendix had already burst or not.
我们不敢肯定阑尾是否已经破裂。
必然的;必定的;肯定的
However, the scheme is certain to meet opposition from fishermen's leaders.
然而,这项计划一定会遭到渔民领袖的反对。
It's not certain they'll accept the Front's candidate if he wins.
即便来自阵线的候选人获胜,他们能否接受他还说不准。
确凿的;无疑的
One thing is certain, both have the utmost respect for each other.
有一点可以肯定,那就是双方都非常尊重对方。
It is certain that Rodney arrived the previous day.
罗德尼肯定是头天到的。
视频直播
