艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第298期:激动得睡不着
日期:2016-09-13 22:07

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

October 19th,Journal,I just got the new iphone that has siri

10月19日 日记君 我刚刚买了有Siri功能的iphone4s

It's amazing.I can tell it to do anything and it does it

Siri真是太神奇了 只要动动嘴她就能帮我把任何事儿办了

I just told it to text Portia,I love you and I can't wait to see you tonight.Auh,I know

我刚刚叫她发条短信给Portia 我爱你 等不及今晚要见你了 噢 是啊

October 20th,Journal.Remind me to be more specific

10月20日 日记君 记得提醒我以后跟Siri讲话的时候要详细一点

Siri texted the guy who sold me my porche,awkward.Not right

那个白痴把短信发给了我的保时捷销售商 好尴尬 完全不对头

October 28th,Journal.I have great news.Portia and I had a new niece name Perry

10月28日 日记君 又有好消息了哦 我和Portia又添了个侄女 叫Perry

She is so cute,she has tiny little hands and feet

她好可爱 有软软的小手和小脚丫


And all I can think when I held her was one day those are gonna be fingerprints all over my pretty glass table

当我抱着这个小肉团的时候 我唯一的想法就是 有一天她的小手小脚会在我漂亮的玻璃桌上印满指纹的

January 14th,2012.Journal.I'm getting ready for a very exciting day of football

2012年1月14日 日记君 我已经准备好了 让橄榄球来得更猛烈些吧

The Saints are in the playoff for the Superbowl,I know they are gonna win

圣徒队已经进了超级碗的决赛了 我知道他们一定会赢的

I'm so sure I bet a whole lot of money on it.Ok jurunal.I'll write tomorrow when I'm rich

所以我在他们身上下了重注 好了 日记君 等我明天发达了再跟你唠

January 15th,Journa.Ramen noddles aren't really that bad

1月15日 日记君 泡面真心没那么难吃

February 1th,The first lady of the United States of Amercia is gonna be on my show tomorrow

2月1日 明天美国第一夫人就要上我的节目了

I am so excited,I don't think I'll sleep tonight,actually I am so excited it makes me wanna dance

我很激动 我激动得睡不着 我激动得想跳舞了

词汇解析

1、remind

使想起;使记起;提醒

So she simply welcomed him and reminded him of the last time they had met.

于是她只是对他表示欢迎,并且提醒说他们上次见过面。

I had to remind myself that being confident is not the same as being perfect!

我得提醒自己表现得自信和表现得完美并不是一回事!

让我提醒你…/我能提醒你…

Let me remind you, said Marianne, that Manchester is also my home town.

“让我来提醒你,”玛丽安娜说,“曼彻斯特也是我的家乡。”

May I remind you that the care of your health is a religious duty...

我可以提醒你呵护自己的健康是一项宗教责任吗?

提醒(某人做某事);使想起(做某事)

Can you remind me to buy a bottle of Martini?

你能提醒我买一瓶马提尼酒吗?

The note was to remind him about something he had to explain to one of his students.

这张字条是要提醒他得向他的一个学生解释某件事情。

2、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

几乎;近乎;差不多

His new government looks pretty much like the old one.

他的新政府看起来和旧政府没什么两样。

I travel pretty well every week.

我几乎每周都出去旅行。

视频直播


分享到