(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
Hi,jakie,how are you doing.Surprise.
Jakie 你好 惊喜吧
You're sitting there,you don't think you'll be sitting there don't you.
你坐在这儿 没想过自己会坐在这儿吧
No,no.You just thought you just come to show or something like that.
没有 没有 你认为自己就是来参加节目 差不多这样吧
yes.Alright,here you are,ok.You're just so happy.I was watch you back stage
是的 好嘛 恭喜你啊 好的 你这么高兴 我在后台看你
And you're dancing and you're smiling
你跳舞 微笑
And no one would look at you what a hard time you're having right now
没有人看着你会想到 你现在的处境多么困难
You're having a really tough time and your story is ridiculously uh
你日子现在过得真不容易 你的故事真难以想象
It's upsetting for me,Do you mind sharing what happened and what's going on with your situation,you have a baby.
我都很难过 你介意告诉大家发生的事情吗 和你现在的状况 你有个孩子
Yeah,I have a two year old baby named Jada.But before that you had a boyfriend,yeah.
是的 我有个两岁的女儿叫jada 在这之前你有个男友 对
I had a boyfriend you know we were living together for a while it was just you know I was in love,you know do anything for him.
我有个男友 一起住过 我还在爱河里 愿意为他做任何事
You know,it just didn't work out.because I was sick.because,
最后没在一起 因为我生病 为什么呢
You know,when I was sick,I was lay in bed and then I came out to get a glass of water he was with another woman
我病着的时候 躺在床上 然后出来倒杯水喝 他和另一个女人在一起
He was in bed with another woman in your house,knowing you are there at home,yeah.
他和另一个女人在床上 在你家里 知道你也在家里 是的
Woo,I never heard of such a thing.I just said it was unbelievable that somebody would be that heartless and then you left.
哇 闻所未闻 真是难以置信 还有这么没心没肺的 后来你走了
I left and six month later I found out I was pregnant with Jada
我走了 6个月后我发现自己怀着Jada
词汇解析
1、work out
想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)
Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。
It took me some time to work out what was causing this.
我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。
计算出,解出(数学题答案)
It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.
清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。
When asked what a 40.35 pounds meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.
问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。
(如期)发生;进展(顺利)
Things just didn't work out as planned.
事情根本没有按计划进行。
I hope it will work out well.
我希望进展顺利。
2、pregnant
怀孕的;妊娠的
Lena got pregnant and married.
莉娜怀孕并结婚了。
Tina was pregnant with their first daughter.
蒂娜怀了他们的第一个女儿。
耐人寻味的;意味深长的;心照不宣的
There was a long, pregnant silence.
当时出现了长时间耐人寻味的沉默。
a deceptive peace, pregnant with invisible threats.
一种和平的假象,潜伏着许多无形的威胁
视频直播
