艾伦脱口秀EllenShow附中英字幕第319期:最后一个吻
日期:2016-10-09 16:52

(单词翻译:单击)

艾伦脱口秀

That's true,though you can look at me like it's not

真的 虽然你可以用不相信的眼光看我

I'm Taylor Swift,I would like to be dating with blank.Nobody

我是Taylor Swift 我想跟谁约会 没人

I'm Taylor Swift,my publicist told me to say blank

我是Talor Swift 我的宣传代理人告诉我说出什么

My publicist told me that don't answer any personal questions.Ok now we getting somewhere

我的宣传代理人说不要回答任何私人的问题 好吧 那我们可有得聊了

My favorite color is blank,Purple.No,mine,I didn't say Taylor's.Blue.Yes.

我最喜欢的颜色是 紫色 不 是我的 我没说Taylor喜欢的 蓝色 回答正确

The last person I kissed was blank

我最后一个吻的人是


I got a eight years old kid in audience last night.that's gross.You were disgusting

我昨晚吻了一个八岁的小观众 真下流 真让人恶心

It was on the cheek,It wasn't like a.Anything at all that's we are not going to look back

只是在面颊上轻轻一下 又不是 我们也不能回放 这里要说的事情太多了

There is too many things about whole real about the taste

我是说关于那个味道

I'm Taylor Swift and I wash my hair every blank.One and a half days

我是Taylor Swift 我多久洗一次头 一天半一次

So half will be in the afternoon.No,it's just not fully two

所以一次是在下午咯 不是 因为不是整整两天

It's not one cause sometimes it's different so just as far as like,Mathematicly putting together,an average,there will be the average

也不是一天 每次不一样 而是 用数学的方法加起来再平均 是个平均数

Let's talk about your time in prison.Emm,I didn't go to prison.No,No.

我们聊聊你在监狱里的事情吧 额 我没去过监狱 没有吗 没有

I'm sorry,I'm thinking of my questions for T.I.

真不好意思 我这个问题是要问T.I.的

词汇解析

1、personal

个人的;私人的

He learned this lesson the hard way — from his own personal experience.

吃一堑长一智,他这个教训来之不易——是从他自己的亲身经历中得来的。

That's my personal opinion.

那是我的个人观点。

亲自的;本人的

a business that requires a great deal of personal contact.

经常需要本人亲自联系、打理的生意

a personal letter from the President's secretary.

总统秘书亲自寄出的信

(感情、关系、健康方面)个人的,人际的,自己的

teaching young people about marriage and personal relationships.

教导年轻人有关婚姻和人际关系方面的事情

You never allow personal problems to affect your performance.

绝不要让个人问题影响你的表现。

2、gross

重大的;严重的;极端的

The company were guilty of gross negligence.

该公司犯有严重过失。

an act of gross injustice.

极端不公的法案

(言语、行为)极端粗俗的,下流的

He abused the Admiral in the grossest terms.

他用不堪入耳的话辱骂那位海军上将。

I feel disgusted and wonder how I could ever have been so gross.

我感到无地自容,不知道自己怎么会变得如此粗俗。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • negligencen. 疏忽,粗心大意
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • swiftadj. 快的,迅速的 n. 雨燕,线轴 Swift n
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事