(单词翻译:单击)
艾伦脱口秀
We are back with Ashton Kutcher.can you tell us everybody's so hush hush about what's going on
我们回来了 这是Ashton Kutcher 能告诉我为什么每个人都对剧情如此保密呢
can you tell us anything about what's happening on the show.No Okay
关于剧情 可以透露点吗 不行 好吧
I mean it's very hush hush what's going on,why is that.that's what you said. Yes and I repeated it. Yes
我想说 剧情是密不可言的 何出此言 那是你说的 是的 我只是重复一下 是的
you know what it is,I think there's a lot interest in what's gonna happen
你知道这是什么吗 我觉得大家都很好奇会发生什么
and I think like in a day and age when all the things shared all over the place all over the time
在这个信息满天飞的时代 不论何时何地 当所有的事情都能共享的时候
I think it's sometimes really good to keep it a secret
我觉得保持神秘感会更有趣一些
and I think there's a lot of drama about what's gonna happen with Charlie and how are they gonna do with this new character
而且关于Charlie发生了什么 会有许多版本 他们和这个新角色如何相处
I can't say that I'm playing an orginal character on the show
我不能说我扮演的是剧中原来的角色
I'm not playing Charlie Harper replacing Charlie in anyway,my character is a whole new character
无论怎样 我都不是代替Charlie演Charlie Harper这个角色 我的角色是个全新的角色
and I think it's been revealed that I am is a internet billionaire investor guy,but that's all I can really say
我想这个我可以说 我扮演的是个亿万富翁 搞网络投资的 我能说的就这么多了
But you brought a clip and we are the only one,I feel very honored you brought a clip
但你还是带了一段视频 只在我们节目上放 荣幸之至 你能送上这视频
this is like gonna be really revealing in so much that it's sort of like the pinnacle of the first episode
这段视频会泄露很多 基本上算是第一集的精华
nobody have seen anything from the first episode,this is gonna be the first thing that everybody will see.I know thank you for bringing it
还没有人看过任何内容的第一集片段 这将是所有人看到的第一眼 我知道 非常感谢你带来这个
Hi I'm walden.My character's name is Walden.Alright so now we have that and I'm nude again- Again
嗨 我是Walden 我的角色的名字叫walden 好吧 我们看了这么个片段 我再一次裸了 再一次
词汇解析
1、character
(人的)性格,个性;(地方的)特点
Perhaps there is a negative side to his character that you haven't seen yet.
或许,他性格中不好的一面你还没有看见。
The character of this country has been formed by immigration.
这个国家的国民性是由移民形成的。
特点;特征;特色
The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said, of a precarious character.
他说,向英国宇航公司给予财政优惠未获证实。
The state farms were semi-military in character.
那些国有农场从性质上讲是半军事的。
人物;人
It's that kind of courage and determination that makes him such a remarkable character.
就是那种勇气和决心使他成为如此了不起的人。
What a sad character that Nigel is.
奈杰尔真是个可悲的人哪。
2、go on
继续做
Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。
I'm all right here. Go on with your work.
我这里很好,你继续工作吧。
进行;发生
While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.
这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么事。
(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)
Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.
阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。
She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。
视频直播
